How We Collect Your Information
We collect your Personal Information when you:
- Interact with our website and various social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.;
- Participate in our surveys, promotions and competitions;
- Post information to the Site or Service that includes Personal Information, for example, by commenting on a blog post;
- Communicate with us, for example, by submitting queries regarding the Site or the Service, interacting with our customer support, marketing or sales teams, or requesting additional information from us, including newsletters or other marketing materials; and
- Sign up, in person or online, for events or programs that are run by us or by the third party organizations that we partner with.
How SixFigureStart Uses Your Information
We use Personal Information in the following way:
- To provide our Site and its content to you and to enhance users’ experience;
- To provide and facilitate the Service;
- To respond to your communications and to send you information that you request or agree to receive, via regular or electronic mail, text message, or other marketing channels;
- To notify you about changes to our Site, Service or practices;
- To improve the functionality of the Site or Service, customer service and for other internal business purposes;
- To monitor the Site and Service for security purposes.
How SixFigureStart May Share Your Information
We may access, preserve, and disclose your Personal Information, other account information, usage information and device identifier (including IP address), and content if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order, warrant or subpoena; respond to your requests; enforce our Site or Service, or other applicable policies; or protect yours, ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. Unless prohibited by law or court order, or unless we determine in our sole discretion that notification is inappropriate under the circumstances, we will take all reasonable steps to notify all affected users of the request for information or intended disclosure prior to disclosure.
The Site or Service may allow you to post information to social networking websites. We do not share your information with such social networking website unless you direct the Site or Service to share it. The use of the information by such social networking websites will be governed by their privacy policies, and we do not control their use of the shared data.
If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of company assets, or transition of service to another provider, your information, including Personal Information, may be sold or transferred as part of such a transaction as permitted by law and/or contract. We cannot control how such entities may use or disclose such information.
We may also disclose your information, including your Personal Information, where you have specifically provided your consent for the disclosure.
Access To Your Information
SixFigureStart operates on a WordPress website. As such, it uses WordPress’ measures to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site or the Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Site or the Service like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Site or the Service.
Unfortunately, no electronic data transmission or storage of information can be guaranteed to be completely secure or error free and we cannot warrant or guarantee the security of any Personal Information transmitted to our Site or Service. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk.