I met Maro via networking of course. He is the founder of an online professional network, Jux.ta.pose, and recently organized a Pink Slip Party (networking event with jobseekers and recruiters but in a social setting). Here are Maro’s 10 tips for working a Pink Slip Party or any live networking event. Thanks for sharing Maro!
- Four Ways To Practice For A Job Interview So You Sound Prepared But Not Overly Rehearsed
- 3 Ways To Make Your Resume Stand Out – Even When You Have No Brand Names In Your Background
- Six Ways Your University Can Still Help You Get A Job
- A Simple Two-Step Process To Answer A Negative Interview Question Like ‘What Is Your Biggest Mistake?’
- How Long Should You Hold Out For The Dream Job