I met Maro via networking of course. He is the founder of an online professional network, Jux.ta.pose, and recently organized a Pink Slip Party (networking event with jobseekers and recruiters but in a social setting). Here are Maro’s 10 tips for working a Pink Slip Party or any live networking event. Thanks for sharing Maro!
- Ten New Year’s Resolutions For Your Career
- Lunch, Coffee, LinkedIn, Oh My! Five Guidelines For Deciding How To Spend Your Networking Time
- Eight Career Gifts To Give Yourself For The Holidays
- Your Survival Guide To Holiday Networking: How To Handle Seven Common Problem Situations
- Had A Great Job Interview? A Critical Job Search Mistake To Avoid And 10 Suggestions For What To Do Instead