On the May 1 episode of our Blog Talk Radio Career Coaching Show, I talked about how spring cleaning relates to your career:
- Why May/ June is a great time for the job search and therefore a great time to spring clean your career;
- What spring cleaning means for a career — physical environment, mental inventory, emotional assessment;
- How do you take stock of where you are in your career and decide on the best next moves to make.
I also answered audience questions:
- How to prepare for my next career at age 46 – Karen
- How can I articulate my diversity without seeming scattered? I’m a jack of all trades but master of few – Kris
- I just wanted to know what is the best way to introduce yourself in an interview when asked to do, what to include and what not to – Bashir
- How can I leverage a temporary executive position I have now to transition into a C-Level, C-Level Direct Report, or Product Manager role in a young but growing company – Kelly
- Does starting your own business make it impossible to get a job later because you seem unmanageable, or does it show creativity and initiative – Britt
If you’d like to submit an audience question, Contact Us. We’d love to hear from you!