Yes, you can negotiate as a consultant, temp, freelancer, or small business owner. Don’t assume that just because you’re not full-fledged staff, you have less influence. Don’t assume that since it’s just you v. a bigger company that you don’t have leverage. Don’t assume that a company can’t pay more, even if they insist they [...]
- Does A Good Job Mean You Have to Love Your Job?
- Five Ways To Uncover Alternative Careers Suitable For You
- Five Ways To Build Your Brand For A Future Without Jobs
- Keep Your Job Search Confidential: Four Ways Job Seekers Inadvertently Out Themselves
- Why Company Bad News Doesn’t Always Mean You Should Turn Down A Job