Think big. Focus. Never give up. That’s your mantra. Everything else will fall into place. – Rebecca Matthias Rebecca Matthias is CEO of Mothers Work (retail outlets include Mimi Maternity, Pea in the Pod, and Motherhood). This quote is from her book, Mothers Work, one of my favorite business books — an inspirational and informative [...]
Do you have a high, inspiring target, and do you believe you will reach it? Do your actions match your aspirations? Do you keep going even when you’re tired, frustrated, anxious, or unmotivated? The market is moving, and people who have been plugging along are seeing results. How about you? PS. This quote is from [...]
Mike Michalowicz of Toilet Paper Entrepreneur has canvassed women entrepreneurs for a list of must-read books for women entrepreneurs. My pick is #128, Mother’s Work by Rebecca Matthias. See the full list at http://www.toiletpaperentrepreneur.com/blog/mustread-books-women-entrepreneurs Mother’s Work Why It’s A Must Read: Mother’s Work by Rebecca Matthias is the story of the founder of Pea in [...]
- Does A Good Job Mean You Have to Love Your Job?
- Five Ways To Uncover Alternative Careers Suitable For You
- Five Ways To Build Your Brand For A Future Without Jobs
- Keep Your Job Search Confidential: Four Ways Job Seekers Inadvertently Out Themselves
- Why Company Bad News Doesn’t Always Mean You Should Turn Down A Job