Our latest career coaching radio show talked about money and career. While I talked about salary negotiation, of course, I also covered 2 other ways that money impacts your career:
- A strong financial foundation helps you take risks, so good finance habits matter even to people not in finance; and
- Your career is often your biggest asset, so invest accordingly to reap the rewards.
In addition, I answered your career questions:
- Maria and Camille asked about catching up on salary after taking a lower paying job for stop-gap reasons;
- Sophie asked about transitioning to full-time entrepreneurship — grow her own business, partner with an established firm, or go back to her traditional career and build on the side;
- Stefano asked: Passion or money? Which should we pursue to have a better career?