When I blogged about how to gain the upper hand in an offer negotiation several of the strategies revolved around strengthening your ability to walk away from the negotiation altogether. Negotiating in good faith means that you sincerely want to work something out, so walking away should be a last resort. However, the ability to [...]
- Does A Good Job Mean You Have to Love Your Job?
- Five Ways To Uncover Alternative Careers Suitable For You
- Five Ways To Build Your Brand For A Future Without Jobs
- Keep Your Job Search Confidential: Four Ways Job Seekers Inadvertently Out Themselves
- Why Company Bad News Doesn’t Always Mean You Should Turn Down A Job