Always be happy, never be satisfied – Mark McKeon, author and speaker Are you happy? Do you make time to celebrate? Do you take care of yourself? Are you striving? If you were to update your bio or resume, do you have something new to add? Do you do your best work? You can be [...]
Laura Vanderkam makes a thought-provoking and compelling claim to not be too leisurely about leisure in her new book, "What The Most Successful People Do On The Weekend." A journalist and author, who writes frequently on the subject of time management, Vanderkam shares stories of how people who get a lot done use their weekends. [...]
Most people believe that if they are successful at their job and achieve all the goals set for them, that they will be happy. Positive Psychology believes it's the opposite. If you are happy to begin with, you will be more successful at anything you attempt. When I was the Head of Staffing for Merrill [...]
- Does A Good Job Mean You Have to Love Your Job?
- Five Ways To Uncover Alternative Careers Suitable For You
- Five Ways To Build Your Brand For A Future Without Jobs
- Keep Your Job Search Confidential: Four Ways Job Seekers Inadvertently Out Themselves
- Why Company Bad News Doesn’t Always Mean You Should Turn Down A Job