Yes, you can negotiate as a consultant, temp, freelancer, or small business owner. Don’t assume that just because you’re not full-fledged staff, you have less influence. Don’t assume that since it’s just you v. a bigger company that you don’t have leverage. Don’t assume that a company can’t pay more, even if they insist they [...]
In today's video blog negotiation tip for entrepreneurs, consultants and freelancers, I share 3 strategies to get paid what you're worth: You can read about these 3 tips in my small business advice blog for Purple Clover: Stop Attracting Deadbeat Clients! You can read more negotiation tips in the [...]
I am very excited to be featured in the new website, 200kFreelancer.com, co-created by editor Elizabeth MacBride and journalist Elaine Pofeldt. I share some of my favorite business-building tips in 4 Ways To Improve Freelancing Revenues: Caroline Ceniza-Levine left a career as a corporate recruiter to co-found the career coaching firm SixFigure Start with Connie [...]
- Does A Good Job Mean You Have to Love Your Job?
- Five Ways To Uncover Alternative Careers Suitable For You
- Five Ways To Build Your Brand For A Future Without Jobs
- Keep Your Job Search Confidential: Four Ways Job Seekers Inadvertently Out Themselves
- Why Company Bad News Doesn’t Always Mean You Should Turn Down A Job