I thought about writing about growth, since it’s spring, and growth is something that happens when you stretch outside your comfort zone. (I did write about growth for the 4/16 issue of the newsletter in case you missed that one!) But the flip side of the positive growth that comes when you stretch outside your [...]
I'm excited to be featured in a work/life piece in AllParenting.com about moms who have stepped out of their comfort zone: Did stand-up comedy "I took a comedy class to work on my writing but before I knew it, I had formed a comedy troupe with my classmates," says Carline Ceniza Levine, mother of two, [...]
Where in your career and life are you being too cautious? What is holding you back? What is one thing you can do this week to mitigate perceived risks? What is one thing you can do today to expand your comfort zone?
- Does A Good Job Mean You Have to Love Your Job?
- Five Ways To Uncover Alternative Careers Suitable For You
- Five Ways To Build Your Brand For A Future Without Jobs
- Keep Your Job Search Confidential: Four Ways Job Seekers Inadvertently Out Themselves
- Why Company Bad News Doesn’t Always Mean You Should Turn Down A Job