I thought about writing about growth, since it’s spring, and growth is something that happens when you stretch outside your comfort zone. (I did write about growth for the 4/16 issue of the newsletter in case you missed that one!) But the flip side of the positive growth that comes when you stretch outside your [...]
I'm excited to be featured in a work/life piece in AllParenting.com about moms who have stepped out of their comfort zone: Did stand-up comedy "I took a comedy class to work on my writing but before I knew it, I had formed a comedy troupe with my classmates," says Carline Ceniza Levine, mother of two, [...]
Where in your career and life are you being too cautious? What is holding you back? What is one thing you can do this week to mitigate perceived risks? What is one thing you can do today to expand your comfort zone?
- End Strong – Pick One Career Action Per Day For The Rest Of 2017
- Job Opening: Recruiting Coordinator For NYC Staffing Agency
- Job Opening: Part-Time Recruiter For NYC Staffing Agency
- Five Alternatives To A Business Partner For Entrepreneurs Who Don’t Want To Work Solo
- Stretched Too Thin? 5 Strategies For Coping With Too Much Work