Being asked for a video or Skype interview instead of the live job interview is increasingly common. Employers like it because, unlike phone interviews, video or Skype interviews feel closer to live interviews with the ability to connect face-to-face and the employer’s ability to assess non-verbal clues. It’s good for the candidate, too, in that [...]
- Does A Good Job Mean You Have to Love Your Job?
- Five Ways To Uncover Alternative Careers Suitable For You
- Five Ways To Build Your Brand For A Future Without Jobs
- Keep Your Job Search Confidential: Four Ways Job Seekers Inadvertently Out Themselves
- Why Company Bad News Doesn’t Always Mean You Should Turn Down A Job