Sometimes the ideal career path is your own business. You can have both money AND joy as an entrepreneur by focusing on work that you love and charging what you’re worth. You don’t need to invest large sums of money or take large risks to get started. SixFigureStart grew 600% in its first four years and was cash-flow positive its first year. I left a corporate career in management consulting, executive search and corporate HR and have surpassed my former salary doing work that I love.
While Connie specializes in job seekers looking at traditional employment, I specialize in coaching aspiring entrepreneurs to launch a business and experienced entrepreneurs to grow a business. I focus on working with entrepreneurs because I believe people are more entrepreneurial than they realize and would flourish if they embraced this opportunity for themselves.
Business coaching includes:
- How to talk about what you offer (“the elevator pitch”) in a way that’s memorable and repeatable (so people can actually remember you and refer you to others)
- How to structure your time to emphasize immediate and long-term revenue opportunities
- How to tap your existing network for sales leads without making either of you uncomfortable
- How to develop publicity opportunities and media contacts
- How to create multiple revenue streams and passive income opportunities
I talk more about these strategies in a FREE audio, 5 Strategies to Grow Your Business to 6-Figures. You’ll hear the strategies Connie and I used to grow our business 600% in four years. This audio will be packed with tips and content you can use right away and will give you an idea of our approach to business-building. Click here to register for 5 Strategies to Grow Your Business to 6-Figures, and you will get an immediately downloadable audio. You’ll also get a 5-part email series with more in-depth information on each of the strategies covered in the audio workshop.
Why coach with me?
- Before co-founding SixFigureStart, I worked as a management consultant advising businesses on growth, profitability, and risk strategies, and as an executive recruiter advising businesses on talent and organizational issues.
- Since co-founding SixFigureStart, I have led our marketing and PR efforts to include mentions in major TV, radio and online media outlets. We have been invited to contribute regularly to Forbes, CNBC and CBS. We were contacted directly by a publisher to write our 2011 book, “Six Steps To Job Search Success”.
- I built a business that supports a family of 5. My business is not a vanity project. I know how to build a business that supports your livelihood and your family.
- I learned how to sell even though I’m not a natural-born salesperson. I do not come from a sales, marketing or PR background or a family of entrepreneurs. I taught myself how to sell, market and publicize from the ground up. I know what it feels like to be overwhelmed, anxious, and shy, and still overcome this.
- I understand how to bootstrap a business. I am a “reluctant” entrepreneur and still managed to build a profitable, growing business. I say reluctant because I am risk-averse. I didn’t have a lot of money to invest (and couldn’t stomach the risk anyway!) and I had to have cash flow from day one. You don’t need to have lots of money to start your business.
Start coaching right now with the FREE audio, 5 Strategies to Grow Your Business to 6-Figures.
The audio will give you information you can apply right away. But if you want customized information and support specific to your situation, email me at email@example.com for a complimentary consultation. Private coaching with me about your business starts at $500. I look forward to collaborating with you on your business success!
All information is copyright © SixFigureStart® 2011-2014