SixFigureStart® offers live and virtual coaching programs in small groups or 1:1. We coach students to be more competitive in their job search. We also consult to Career Services professionals on increasing placement success via improved employer outreach, train-the-trainer staff development programs and customized student recruiting readiness programs. Sample coaching engagements include:
- Created a New Student Evaluation Program, consisting of mock interviews and resume evaluations, both with a detailed checklist and standardized measurement system to identify student readiness for the peak recruiting season
- Created a virtual office hours program to provide 1:1 coaching support throughout the academic year
- Developed and led a Train-the-Trainer workshop on case interviewing, helping the regular staff better respond to the increased demand for consulting recruitment preparation
- Facilitated a strategic planning offsite to confirm key objectives and create an annual plan and individual team responsibilities towards top priorities
- To manage an increasing enrollment proportion of international students, created a customized employer outreach and student development program to address the unique challenges of cultural differences, language proficiency, and need for work sponsorship
Please contact Caroline and Connie here or 212-501-2234 to discuss how SixFigureStart® can bring customized coaching and consulting to your school.
All information is copyright © SixFigureStart® 2008-2015