Would you hire yourself?
- If you had a business, would you hire yourself as a team member?
- If you were a manager, would you give yourself a raise?
- If you were a customer looking for a service provider, would you buy from yourself?
Does any of this sound familiar?
- Although you’ve experienced some success in your career, you aren’t as passionate as you hoped you’d be when you reached this level – you feel like your job is a vocation rather than a calling
- You know you’re ready for a career change, but you aren’t sure what that is or how to decide on your next move
- You have tried making several different changes in your career – maybe switching departments, switching companies, or switching jobs all together – but to no avail, and you really want to find the right fit for you
- You’d LOVE guidance to experience career satisfaction, but you’re too busy to get coaching and besides, you don’t know how to find the right coach (and doing so would take even more time)
If it does, you’re not alone. So many people experience what you’re going through.
We interviewed 12 thought leaders in various areas of career success for our “Next Generation Career Success Video Summit: Would You Hire Yourself?”:
Recruiters for leading companies
Jean Allen, Partner, Heidrick & Struggles
Dan Jessup, Head of People Strategy, Groupon
Bob Burg, author of numerous networking titles including the best-selling “The Go-Giver”
Dr. Ivan Misner, Founder and Chairman of BNI, the world’s largest business networking organization
Janet Hanson, former senior management at Goldman Sachs and Lehman Brothers and Founder of 85 Broads
Allan Luks, Director, Center for Nonprofit Leadership at Fordham University
Renita Kalhorn, Peak Performance Expert and Founder of StepUpYourGameNow.com
Dan Schawbel, Managing Partner, Millennial Branding, LLC
Matt Wallaert, Behavioral Scientist and co-creator of GetRaised.com
Kay White, Founder and CEO of Way Forward Solutions, Ltd
Carol Roth, Business Strategist and New York Times best-selling author, “The Entrepreneurship Equation”
Laura Vanderkam, Journalist and author of “168 Hours: You Have More Time Than You Think”
We also hosted a special guest, Dick Vitale. Watch Connie interviewing Dick Vitale about overcoming obstacles:
You can see samples of the 12 main video interviews on the SixFigureStart YouTube Channel.
Watch the full “Next Generation Career Success Video Summit: Would You Hire Yourself?” and come away with:
- New Insights. We’ll be giving you fresh perspective – many of our clients have told us they never would have thought of some of the things we discussed
- Encouragement and Inspiration. The thought leaders we’ve selected for this video summit have great stories themselves, plus we’ll share examples of what works
- Sparks of Creativity. This is a different job market, so we’ll share a lot of ideas – you’re sure to find something that will land and resonate
- Motivation. Whether you’ve given up or just need a little boost, we’ll help you get serious about your career or regain the momentum you need
- A plan. You can incorporate all these highlights into your career success plan
12 interviews, hosted by Connie and Caroline and our 40 years of combined HR and business experience, for you to immediately watch and use to move your career forward.
The Next Generation Career Success Video Summit Recordings are no longer for sale and available only to our private coaching clients