Career marketing/ personal branding is the theme of the latest episode of the SixFigureStart Career Coaching radio show on Blog Talk Radio. I answer questions from a recent workshop with mid- to senior-level executives organized by Eruditus and Columbia Business School:
- If you are looking to return to the previous company, are there any specific things that should be different on the cover letter and resume?
- If cover story has the story, then what do we write in the body of an email.. or is it that the email body takes the place of cover letter…
- When drafting a resume – how many bullet point max one should have under each job, and is it true that it is best to always start with an actionable “verb”?
- If LinkedIn shows the company or institute logo, does it also makes sense to use logos in the Resume
- Is it wise to go from senior mgt in SME t middle management job in MNC/Biig corporate?
If you have a question you’d like to see for a future episode, send it to us at http://www.sixfigurestart.com/contact-sixfigurestart/